Court Updates with Rocco Galati
Aylmer – for organizing 2 freedom rallies.
St Thomas Ontario court.
on or about Oct 24 2020 and Nov 7 2020 at Town of Aylmer did commit the offence of
– Fail to comply with a continued section 7.0.2 order as per O.Reg 364/20 to wit: attend a outdoor public event contrary to the Re-opening Ontario Act section 10(1)(a) (2 Counts)
– Fail to comply with a continued section 7.0.2 order as per O.Reg 364/20 to wit: Host a outdoor public event (2 Counts) contrary to Re-Opening Ontario Act section 10.1(1)
Issued November 26 2020.
Original court date was Jan 14, 2021
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/95877161436?
Meeting ID: 958 7716 1436
on or about the 22nd of November in the year 2020 at the City of London in the County of Middlesex did commit the offence of fail to comply with a continued order originally made under subsection 7.0.2 of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act during the COVID-19 Emergency, specifically, O.Reg 364/20, contrary to Section 10, subsection 1, clause a of the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act.
Issued December 31, 2020.
Original court date was Feb 22, 2021
Fail to comply with continued section 7.0.2 Order. To Wit: Participate in a public event or other gathering at residential premises or other prescribed premises in excess of 100 participants within the stage of O. Reg 364/20 contrary to Re-Opening Ontario Act section 10 (1).
Issued March 30, 2021.
Original court date was June 7, 2021.
St. Catharines Ontario
1. Part III summons Fail to comply with a continued 7.0.2 Order contrary to the Ontario Re-Opening Act 2020, section 10(1) 82/20 Ontario Regulation, schedule 4 section 1(c)
2. Part III summons for Fail to Comply with an Order made during a declared emergency section 7.0.11(1) of the Emergency Management and Civil Protections Act
Issued May 5, 2021
Original court date: June 15, 2021
The zoom link is:
meeting ID: 8739392401
Get the Lowdown on Court
The Steps of Court :
- get disclosure for each summons (it appears this can take months)
- check if disclosure is received and schedule a pretrial date (it appears this can be delayed)
- pretrial: settle, dismiss, or set trial date